In order to obtain the best results possible in all of our surgical procedures we use the PRGF technology, patented by BTI.
Regenerative medicine is aiming to utilize the resources of one’s own body with the aim of tissue regeneration and recovery of damaged functions.
Due to its great results in treatment and shorter healing period a number of public figures as well as a number of athletes turned to Endoret® technology with the purpose of better injure recovering or operation recovering.
What is Endoret (PRGF) technology?
It is biomedical technology that from the minimal amount of the patient’s blood isolates and concentrates the growth factor and other proteins responsible for tissue healing and regeneration. Application of Endoret® technology stimulates, accelerates and helps the recovery of the damaged tissue.
Endoret® is the most advanced autologous system used to obtain plasma rich in platelets. It is safe to use and its efficiency in stimulation and acceleration of tissue regeneration has been confirmed in over hundreds of published works in the magazines all over the world. It has also been presented in many national and international medical congresses.
One of the main characteristics of Endoret® technology is the possibility of five different therapeutic formulations that are all biocompatible and based on the use of patient’s own blood.
- Supernatant: ideally used as eye drops.
- Liquid: to infiltrate muscles, tendons, joints, subcutaneous injuries. It is also used to bioactivate BTI dental implants and prosthesis used in orthopeadics.
- The clot or the “Skelet”: coagulation formulation that facilitates the inner concentration of platelets and growth factors as well as other bioactive molecules that can be used in surgery and skin lesions.
- Fibrin membrane: enables balanced and gradual growth factor and protein release. Due to its hemostat characteristics it is a great biomaterial used to fill in and seal defects and to accelerate bone and adjacent soft tissue healing after the extractions.
- Graft: Endoret® can be tied to cells, autologous and heterologous biomaterials and it offers great clinical advantages.
The wide application maximizes therapeutic possibilities of this biomedical technology and provides adjusted clinical solutions.
Please, follow the instructions after the procedure (you can download them here).
Monday – Friday:
09.00 – 22.00
09.00 – 22.00
Ask doctor Luka:
About doctor Masnić
After graduating from School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb, doctor Luka Masnić had a chance to work in one of the best dental polyclinics in Zagreb. After making a name in the fields of dental prosthetics and oral surgery, he started his own private practice.
Always wanting to achieve more, doctor Luka Masnić started postgraduate study specializing in the field of Oral surgery.
This type of education includes lifelong learning so that the doctor of dental medicine can keep on improving his knowledge and skills in accordance with the new discoveries and standards.
Even after graduating from the faculty, he keeps atending congresses of local and international importance.
2008. – PARODONTOLOGIJA I HIGIJENA, CURAPROX
2009. – QUINTENSENSSE SCIENCE, ESTETSKA STOMATOLOGIJA LJUSKICE I KRUNICE
2010. – “ANKYLOS C/X PROSTHETICS”
– The Tissue Care Concept
– Prosthetic Planning and Procedures with ANKYLOS C/X
– Surgical Aspects of ANKYLOS C/X
– Hands-On Training ANKYLOS C/X Prosthetics (Beč, Austrija)
2011. – “KERAMIČKI RADOVI – TERAPIJSKI KONCEPT OD A DO Ž“
Prof.dr. Alexander Gutowsky (Opatija, Hrvatska) S praktičarima otvoreno o praksi
2012. – “AMANNGIRRBACH – MODEL MANAGEMENT I TRAINING” (ZAGREB, HRVATSKA)
29. i 30.11.2013 Straumann kombnirani implantološki tečaj